ARA strives to achieve sustainability and a positive ethical impact on the societies that we
operate in. Our sustainability philosophy guides how we make business decisions and execute our
business plans, and how we engage and interact with our stakeholders.
We believe that a successful corporation is not only defined by its business needs and
achievements, but also by the positive role that it can play in the community. We strive not
only to be Asia’s premier integrated real estate fund manager but also one that does
thing and places our investors’ interests as a priority: by conducting our business in a
responsible and sustainable manner, caring for our people, and sharing our skills and success
with the community that we live and operate in.
Good corporate citizenship is fundamental to ARA and over the years; we have accelerated our
efforts in contributing to our community and paying forward through our multiple initiatives.
Our long-standing commitment includes driving our business for sustainable growth and success,
supporting philanthropy through volunteerism and charity, taking care of our people, as well as
respecting and preserving our environment.
ARA actively communicates with our stakeholders through a multitude of channels
in a transparent manner and on a timely basis:
- Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Face-to-face meetings with investors and regulators
- Analysts’ briefings and investor roadshows
- Industry stewardship via conferences, meetings and networking events
- Annual reports, quarterly results announcements and ad hoc announcements
- Media releases and interviews
- Queries received via emails and phone